I’m a Titless Lady

by Michelle on February 28, 2012

Anyone who makes content for the internet knows that not every viewer will like what you create. Some might even go out of their way to say harsh things to you via the comment section. But, this is a song that hopefully will make you proud of what you have, not care what mean people are saying, and most importantly, not take life too seriously. I never do :)
I’m a Titless Lady!

{ 23 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Matthew A. Jackson 02.29.12 at 11:10 am

Michelle,

In this day and age of breast implants and tanning salons, I found your video to be quite refreshing. I think it should be mandatory viewing for all women who are contemplating getting breast implants.

You have proven that a lady with small breasts and fair skin can still be attractive. I admire the fact that you are not insecure about your pale skin and small breasts. And that you go even further with it by having a sense of humor about and using your talents to make a production out of it.

Good for you! BTW, please don’t sell all your equipment and buy new tits. You don’t need them. There are a lot of guys out there who would like you as you are.

2 Rich 03.01.12 at 12:39 pm

I just discovered your YouTube page today – hilarious! I think you’re smart, funny and gorgeous AND you have a great body. Pay no attention to the pathetic losers. I’d come to see you perform live if I wasn’t on the wrong coast. Keep up the great work.

3 Dale 03.03.12 at 11:35 am

I LOVE your itty bitty’s!! You rock ;-)
Besides, there is only so much you can do with big tits, mostly fall asleep on ‘em lol! Bet yours are perky as theirs is saggy. Cute!!

4 Chris 03.09.12 at 10:10 pm

Whatever Michelle! You have great ta tas. ;-)

5 Steven 04.25.12 at 3:05 pm

You got a rockin body no need to get fake fun bags. You look great they way you are. :-)

6 mirranda 04.30.12 at 11:56 pm

i have to ask what in the hell is the big deal about big tits anyway?? i mean seriously…i think they suck..lol i can say so i am a size e cup!! i would rather have smaller ones. you are beautiful..love your sense of humor and your ability to brush off these idiots who post such negative ugliness about u on here. what you do on here is great and you have an amazing voice. im sure u get a good laugh out of the jackasses that spend soo much of their time watching your stuff just to post such stupid remarks.. anyways love love love your stuff !

7 ken 06.01.12 at 12:23 pm

Great video, nice work, it’s also hilarious. Stay real

8 Amy 06.14.12 at 4:46 am

Dear Michelle,
you have breasts, that are small but be glad you did that! Do not let it just a breasts O.P. do!!!
your Amy

9 Anna 09.01.12 at 10:21 am

Hi Michelle! My friend and I love this video along with all of your others. The one that introduced your videos to us was the Hunger Games Deleted Scene video. It was amazingly funny! This was the second video of yours that we watched. We still crack each other up in class by making fun of these videos and none of our classmates get it. Please keep making videos, you rock!

10 Michelle 09.08.12 at 3:03 pm

haha! Thank you so much for watching and commenting!! My goal is to one day have ALL your classmates cracking up in class about my videos :)

11 Michelle 09.08.12 at 3:03 pm

haha, yay for small breasts!

12 Michelle 09.08.12 at 3:04 pm

Thanks and you got it! :)

13 Michelle 09.08.12 at 4:21 pm

I prefer them to be called juggle buggles, but thank you :)

14 Michelle 09.08.12 at 4:22 pm

haha! so true!

15 Michelle 09.08.12 at 4:22 pm

Aw thank you so much! I’m hoping my sketch group and I will make a performance trip to the east coast soon :)

16 Michelle 09.08.12 at 4:25 pm

Aw, thank you so much for this comment! I like the idea of going around to different plastic surgeons and making them use this video in their consultations with patients :)

17 klunk 11.01.12 at 8:23 am

What a wonderful song.
You are very beautiful and courageous.
And have puurrrrrfect boobs. All that matters :)
I liked the line 50 per cent nipple.
You are helping make sense of the fake Hollywood tit thing.
Thank you !!

18 klunk 11.01.12 at 8:24 am

Oh yes, I am totally male.

19 Joey 11.17.12 at 8:24 am

I wanked over you soooo much!

20 Joe 12.07.12 at 9:13 pm

I Love Your Videos And I Try To Look For Your Songs In the store
But Did Not See None. Do You Have Any In The Stores?
Thanks joe

21 Michelle 12.19.12 at 2:23 pm

You can buy the songs on iTunes! The links are in the descriptions of the videos :)

22 Michelle 12.19.12 at 2:23 pm